German Commercial Law and Business Law in Focus!
There are many statutes in German commercial law applying in business contractual relationships. Depending on the legal status of the parties, different legal provisions apply to their contracts. Most provisions can be found in the German Civil Law Code (Bürgerliches Gesetzbuch or BGB) and the German Commercial Code (Handelsgesetzbuch or HGB) but there are various other laws that can be applicable in certain scenarios.
We advise on German business and commercial law. Contact us with your question, amongst others regarding the following subjects:
- How to set up a business in Germany
- Design and assessment of contracts
- Contracts of employment in Germany
- Contracts of services in Germany
- Freight contracts in Germany
- Contracts of carriage in Germany
- Commission business in Germany
- Commercial transactions in Germany
- Which is the best legal form in Germany?
- Laws regarding sales representatives in Germany
- General commercial power of representation in Germany
- Power of attorney in Germany
Contact us free of charge: