Translations from and into English/German
Authorized by the Higher Regional Court of Düsseldorf (OLG Düsseldorf) we prepare certified translations for official purposes. The authorization allows us to translate English documents into German and the other way around. Any translation can be certified with an official seal.
We have acted as translator for English-German in Düsseldorf for numerous clients offering the following translation services:
- Translation of marriage certificates or birth certificates into German or into English
- Translation of a driver's license into German or into English
- Translation of diplomas, academic degrees and certificates into German or into English
- Translation of court documents into German or into English
- Translation of formal documents (notices, statutes, declarations, etc.) into German or into English
Our clients profit
The new service provides a benefit to our clients in a number of ways:
1. Speedy process
All translations will be prepared right in our office it. We thereby save time and money otherwise necessary to outsource these tasks. Urgent cases translations can be prepared within 24 hours.
2. Quality control
By translating documents ourselves, we have control over the quality of any translation. Our academic and multicultural background ensures high quality translations. External translations vary widely in quality and have proven to be be problematic on numerous occasions, especially when performed by a translator with no legal background.
3. Cost control
You will receive a cost estimate before any translation is prepared.
The costs of a translation are calculated based on the number of characters (incl. spaces). 55 characters form one standardized line. The minimum cost per translation is 29.00 EUR including taxes. The following overview shows the costs per standardized line (excl. 19% VAT tax) for:
- Translation of non-legal text into German or into English,
- editable source document: 1.05 EUR per standardized line (55 characters)
- non-editable source document: 1.25 EUR per standardized line (55 characters)
- Translation of legal text into German or into English
- editable source document: 1.55 EUR per standardized line (55 characters)
- non-editable source document: 1.75 EUR per standardized line (55 characters)
- Cost per certification: 8.00 EUR
Get a free estimate
Just send us an email with a copy of the document you would like to get translated and we will get back to you with an estimate as soon as possible.